SINCE - 1951
FLOWERS FOR ALL OCCASIONS
Clinton Flower shop was establish in 1951 in the Lower East side of Manhattan that was known to be ” L.E.S” Which now called "East Village" at 2 Clinton Street, New York N.Y 10002. In 1992 a new partner “Oscar Acosta” was integrated into the business. later on the Business was brought by Mr. Acosta and till this day the Business still stands giving Customer and Business the best service they can get with beautiful flowers all year around.